Performer profile: Roberto Perez (Bob)
Born and raised in The Bronx . Attended all public schools within 5 miles of 1501 Boston Road .
A great time to grow up . Attended Morris High School , as did General Colin Powell . Albeit a few years apart . Received a baseball scholarship offer to attend the Kings Point Merchant Marine Academy . Was given a SEEK scholarship & attended Hunter College where I majored in Baseball & having fun . Two years and done .
Retired from Verizon ( originally NY Telephone ) in 2010 and CWA Local 1105
in 2011 . Hoping to create a new career for myself in community theater & voice acting and have fun doing it .
As an actor...
- Dowling in The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (directed by John / Tori Richnovsky) at Phoenix Theater Group, 2018
- George ( A mortician in Love ) in Good Grief (directed by Deborah Carlson) at Ridgefield Theater Barn One Acts 2018, 2018
- Martini in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (directed by Lucia Dressel) at Phoenix Theater Group, 2018
- Samudragupta in The Computer Lesson (directed by Kaye Meyer) at Ridgefield Theater Barn One Acts 2017, 2017
- Roy ( Ticket Agent ) in The Trip to Bountiful (directed by Brian DeToma) at Newtown Town Players Theater, 2017
- Manolo Sanchez in Frost/Nixon (directed by Dana Oneal) at Brookfield Theater, 2017
- Jasper in Terminal Love (directed by Joe Niola) at Spring Street Theatre Group, 2016
- Samudgragupta in The Computer Lesson (directed by Myles Ganfried) at Spring Street Arts Center Troupe, 2016
- The Proposal (directed by Sherry Asch) at Town Players of Newtown, 2015
- Stand Up Comedy routine in Graduation Comedy Performance (directed by Christine O'Leary) at Ridgefield Playhouse, 2016
- Attended The Actors Gym in Hamden for a beginners acting class with Reno Venturi
As a musician...
As a director...
- Danbury Comcast Public Access
Notable directing credits
- Progressive Soup at Comcast Public Access Studio , Danbury, 2016
- Comcast - All facets of Television Producing & Directing
Behind the scenes...
Notable tech and backstage credits
- Lighting & Sound Operator for Educating Rita (directed by Brian De Toma) at RTB, 2016
- Dancing at Lughnasa (directed by Sherry Asch) at Newtown Players, 2018
- Lighting & Sound Operator for Oblivion (directed by Sherry Asch) at RTB, 2015
- Alternate Lighting Operator for Calendar Girls (directed by Debbie Levin) at RTB, 2015
- Lighting Operator for Glengarry Glen Ross (directed by Kat) at RTB, 2015
- Lighting & Sound Operator for Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolff (directed by David Bass) at RTB, 2015
- Lighting & Sound Operator for The Goat Or who is Sylvia (directed by Maryann Arcoleo-Kolton) at The Pound Ridge Theatre Company, 2014
- Lighting & Sound Operator for Stop Kiss (directed by Marla Manning) at RTB, 2014
- Lighting Operator for Seven UP (directed by Sherry Asch , Cheryl Boyd, Chris Ceponis, Brian De Toma, et al) at The Spring Street Arts Center, 2014
- lighting Operator for Prisoner of Second Avenue (directed by Sam Morrell) at Hanneghan Center , Armonk, 2013
- Lighting Operator for The Weasel Of Wall Street (directed by Joe Niola) at RTB, 2013
- Lighting Operator for The Fable of the Man and the Lion (directed by Jennifer Gantwerker) at RTB, 2013
- Lighting & Sound Operator for All My Sons (directed by Debbie Levin) at RTB, 2013
- lighting Operator for Collected Stories (directed by Maryann Arcoleo-Kolton) at The Pound Ridge Theatre Company, 2011
- Lighting & Sound Operator for Later Life (directed by Sherry Asch) at The Pound Ridge Theatre Company, 2011
- Lighting & Sound Operator for Round & Round The Garden (directed by Debbie Levin) at RTB, 2011
- Lighting Operator for A Moon for the Misbegotten (directed by Maryann Arcoleo-Kolton) at RTB, 2009-2010
- Lighting Operator for Beyond Therapy (directed by Lester Colodny) at RTB, 2009-2010
- Lighting & Sound Operator for Almost Maine (directed by Terry Sagedy) at Newtown Players, 2016
- Back Stage Crew for First Annual Theatre Festival (directed by Keith Whalen) at The Small Town Theatre Company, 2011
- Connecticut School of Broadcasting 2009
- Voice Coaches of Albany 2010
- Developing Your Acting Career with Susan Grace Cohen 2011 & 2012
- A Course in Comedy with Christine O'Leary 2016